Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kudos to Marshall

Here is a tiny video of me dancing with the beautiful Katarina Arneric in 2009. Choreography by (again) the talented Mariclaire Gamble. Production hosted/created by J. Elissa Marshall.

I also must give you directions to finding this video because I don't have the file myself. I was perusing around Elissa's website and admiring it, when suddenly I noticed I was mentioned in one of her uploaded videos! A little blast from the past, it was. (Yoda?) Anyhow, if you would like to see, follow directions, and also take a look around Elissa's fashionable site. She is the bomb-diggity, and her photos and videos deserve much attention.

Directions:
1.) use the link listed in step #3!
2.) watch the video entitled “Modern Neon/In Rainbow/Mindless Connection”
3.) http://jelissamarshall.com/JElissaM/Choreography_and_Production.html

Now that wasn't so hard, was it?

Note: there is a lot of talking before the dancing starts, but if you listen it is interesting. Also, the first speaker is Elissa's brother Ross...darling. Artist siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment